HVAC noise is often a major problem in studios, theatres, libraries, churches, and audio rooms.
- Dedicate one HVAC system for each room of a facility or a single system with individual supply and return ducts per room.
- Address compressors and air handlers with their inherent noise and vibration
- Avoid sound transmission problems thru the ductwork and its penetrations
- Minimize inherent air velocity noise in the ducts and registers
- Design and build quiet ventilation systems for a voice over booths
- Minimize HVAC air turbulence and vibration in restaurants, clubs, theatres and libraries